Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Clean Up Your Act!

Now Look, I'm getting a little sick and tired of traveling around town and seeing each and every restaurant proving there is NO Health Department in the City of Salisbury.

Folks, I have been in the restaurant business and this is NOT how you conduct your business! I have always received a 100% Inspection from each Health Department visit and in Anne Arundel County they do NOT announce they are coming!

This is a clear invitation we are going to start looking like the Bronx in New York and someone is going to start being accused of "lining their pockets with cash" for not putting out violations! I'm sick of this crap and something needs to be done about it. Shut these guys down until they get it right and learn a lesson that you're NOT going to take it any more!

Let me also state this fact to you. The Salisbury Zoo is FAR cleaner than any one of these places serving HUMAN food! Get a freakin grip Idiots and do your jobs! Perhaps I should make it my goal to prove the local Health Department simply sucks at what they do. Would you like me on your backs from here on out?

If these businesses look like this on the outside, imagine what they look like inside!

Update: This restaurant is called Jimmy's Grill. The photos from yesterday were of Tours of Italy, ALSO on the same block and within 300 yards of one and other.

No comments: