Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Dirty Dozen








As Mike Dunn stated last night, the same old people come into the Council Meetings week after week making the same old complaints, almost accusing us of doing something illegal, but that's your right. Give me a break Mike! You know as well as I know, there's something that stinks like a dead skunk on the road with Sassafras and it's only a matter of time when we'll look back at the archives of the Blogs and expose we were onto something.

This go around they wanted to cover up anything to do with confidentiality documents. In the end, (because Mike knew they were getting VERY bad press on this matter) he went into that defense cry baby mode blaming the whole idea of the confidentiality matter on it being Debbie Campbell's idea in the first place. WRONG Mikey!

Nevertheless, it was shot down and as Mikey proves that Mikey "doesn't like everything" he went on that rampage telling all citizens that he doesn't appreciate them acting as if they're always doing something illegal or with the intent to cover something up.

I'm starting to trust my source more and more referencing their point that Mike Dunn will NOT run again. I personally believe Mikey spent his wad on the Sassafras deal and he's ready to step down, now that he's a millionaire. A word of advise Mikey, I made my millions the HONEST way and NOT off my parents or the taxpayers. Like I said in an earlier post, I hope like heck you do run again because I've got so much more to share and you're one heck of a political target.

1 comment:

Neighborhood Resident said...

I had to leave early for another City Council meeting in another town. Did anyone ask why the Developers got a 3 month postponement of their hearing from Herr Insley even though the Developers refused service of notice; yet the residents couldn't get a 2 week postponement to allow the Circuit Court to issue subpoenas for evidence? Seems like the Developers got favored treatment over the residents again.