Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 15, 2007

A Bruital Hint As To Where The Trash Is Coming From On The Plaza

Fact, last night we watched a tenant come out of this building with a bag of trash, walk over to the trash can on the Plaza with two Police Officers sitting right there watching him and drop his bag right into the trash can provided by the City/Taxpayers.

Although Mike Dunn brought this exact situation up at last Monday's City Council Meeting as being a problem for the City, he said, Gary, (Comegys) don't you have a friend that lives on the Plaza and you actually watched her take a kitchen bag of trash from her kitchen and take it right to the trash cans on the Plaza and throw it away? Why yes Mike, I sure did. Wow, this is a serious problem Folks. We need to do something about this right away.

In Albero version. Hey Gary, did you read Joe Albero's Blog Site and see all those pictures of trash cans overflowing daily on the Plaza. Uh, yeah, um, yeah Mike but uh, I'll never admit it. Well this guy is killing us! Getting some 5,000 hits a day, people are really starting to believe what he's putting out there so we better make up a "cool" story for Monday night's meeting and get this trash thing taken care of, okay? Uh, well, um, I, uh, well, yeah, that might make some, uh sense, oh look, a chicken!

By the way Mayor, there were four of us who watched it happen. Two of them were Police Officers.

7 comments:

joe albero said...

Perhaps the City should take back the parking spots they gave others and they can then provide spaces where trach can be stored and removed weekly?

Myndful said...

Don't forget the apartment-dwelling dog owners...I took a walk down the plaza today. The flowerbeds are FULL of dog crap, I don't remember which building they were in front of though.

joe albero said...

That's just not true myndful.

You're playing those minds that don't get to visit the Plaza and as someone who visits the Plaza at least twice a day for numerous hours a day, the pet owners take their dogs out to grassy areas behind the Plaza. I've see this a thousand times and those animal owners can confirm just that.

Some people tend to talk just to talk. Put it to some good use with facts and remember also that these pots/beds are also 3 ft. above the ground. Unless they're projectile poopers, they aren't pooping in these beds/pots.

Myndful said...

Well, the beds I'm talking about are brick-bordered and have pools/fountains in them, maybe 1ft off the ground, if that...Guess I'll have to take my camera with me tomorrow...

joe albero said...

Send me the pictures. If you're right, I'll post them. My point to you is, I have never seen that happen and I've been down there a lot!

Myndful said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Myndful said...

Allright Joe, check your email