Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 19, 2007

One Person Can Make A Difference







I was reading Delmarva Dealings this morning and could see where they mentioned my services in the City and the fact that one person could make a difference.

The photos above show lamps burned out and then being replaced. Showing them on this Blog Site has certainly made a difference. It may seem small to some of you but when your daughter is walking the Plaza and there's a dark spot perfect for a criminal to pop out of and attack her, you'll give a damn than and it won't be such a small thing either.

I'll add, I've been in that Plaza area for weeks now and I can assure you, there are plenty of desperate people walking day in and day out through that area. I have been asked numerous times for cash and I have watched people stealing cash right out of the fountains.

Anything we can all do to make Salisbury a safer area to live and work is the right thing to do. I don't know who's watching this Blog Site within the GOB and I don't know who's directing certain people to get their job done but the jobs are getting done and I have to clearly admit they're getting done very quickly.

No comments: