Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 19, 2007

Where's My Damn Benches?

Yesterday, while visiting the Planning & Zoning Meeting I decided to go outside the room to sit in a more comfortable seat when I came to realize the benches were gone!

Not for nothing Folks but recently there have been so many people attending these meetings that the stools outside the room were also full because there was no seats inside.

So one of a few things is going on here. Possibly Barrie is pissed off that too many people are showing up for these meetings? They're having them refinished? They're having the carpets cleaned? IMO, they saw the other building getting its carpet replaced so my money says they're going to replace the carpet and charge the taxpayers more money to operate this building.

Time will tell, I guess?

No comments: