Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm Sorry But Watching Three Men Holding Hands In Downtown Salisbury Made Me Want To Throw Up!


Believe it or not, at one point these three men were holding hands, making sure everyone noticed them along the way.

I have a feeling I'm going to see a lot of attacks in reference to this post but guess what, I'm a straight man that simply doesn't believe and or accept this behavior and that's all there is to it. Like it or not, that's just me.

Now if it were three women I'd be asking for autographs! LMAO! It's amazing what we accept and don't accept but today was a shock to my eyes and completely unexpected. I never thought of Salisbury as Key West.

2 comments:

photon said...

I was with the Army Security
Agency in the Middle East. Of that time I spent a year living and
working in Turkey. It was a common sight to see males walking down
the street holding hands. It meant that we are friends....mess with
one of us you will have to deal
with both of us.
These guys may have been exchange
students.

Historical Wit said...

but to understand that you would have to recognize others cultures...