Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 13, 2006

What Happened To My Thursday Newspaper????















I never did receive my Thursday Daily Times, in which I already paid for in advance! I charge it to my credit card every month and I didn't receive a telephone call yesterday telling me I was going to receive a full credit for not receiving my paper at all?

Usually when these things happen I receive the paper the following day but today was a completely different story. I looked in my box and there was only one paper, today's paper. No Thursday Daily Times.

Shall I call the Police, Ive been robbed?

3 comments:

joe albero said...

I like McDonalds fries. LOL

sparkly1 said...

Joe, if you just start posting want ads you'd put the times outta business.

joe albero said...

All in due time, all in due time.