Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Break Time Billards




















I want to thank all the people that once again came out to Break Time Billiards to visit and meet with Charles AND get their butts kicked by me on the pool table. LOL Remember Folks, Charles is the only candidate that is willing to meet one on one every Wednesday evening to discuss issues. He can't knock on everyone's door in the short period of time that is left but we sure do welcome you to come to the events we hold and not be afraid to ask him what concerns you most. He does have an answer, unlike others that read from a script. We're there every Wednesday from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.

As much as I'd like to show photos of some of the people that did in fact visit, if I did, some of them would lose their jobs.

That's right Folks, people are coming out of hiding and confronting Charles with real serious questions and walking away with signs in their hands.

I can't say who these people are but I can say that there are even people with Alessi signs in their yard that are NOT going to vote for Alessi.

Other powers to be in the community truly believe Charles Jannace is going to win this thing because he's the right man for the job. I believe that too and that's why I'm supporting him.

Don't forget Shumaker Park this Saturday from 12:00 to 5:00. Free soda and hot dogs and my guess is Pollitt will be there too? Wait till you see who will be there in support of Charles Jannace!!!!

No comments: