Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, August 13, 2020

MSM Plays Preemptive Misogyny Victim Card for Kamala Harris

MSM Wants You to Shut It, Sexist

Joyous midweek greetings to all of you, my dear Kruiser Morning Briefing readers.

Well, we finally have something to talk about that isn’t plague or riot-related, so I suppose we should be grateful for that. Unfortunately, it’s Kamala Harris.

A LOT of Kamala Harris.

OK, the MSM too.

Neither are very palatable.

This story about the MSM was originally going to be a more generic stand-alone column that I was going to post yesterday. I had begun writing it before Biden announced his VP pick. Once he did, I decided to write about that for the column instead and save the MSM hackery for this morning.

First, a brief glimpse at my column.

I admit that I thought Crazy Joe the Wonder Veep was going to choose Susan Rice but I kept hoping (on the record) that it would be Harris, because I think she’s horrible and therefore gives Trump a better chance for winning.

A couple hours after I published the column, POTUS confirmed that I’m not the only one thinking that.

Anyway, the column is here, and here is a brief snippet for your enjoyment:

Kamala Harris has all the charm of Katie in Paranormal Activity after the demon got complete control of her. If she is going to be getting more camera time than Biden, they better hope that she’s learned some lessons from last year.

Onto our friends in the MSM.

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kemela (I misspelled it purposely) is fair game!


You want to be President? (After Biden gets removed) you are fair game for all questions examinations and insults!

TheRealRay said...

they call her camel harris, cuz she's humped everyone in DC 😂

Anonymous said...

The second best card Black's love to play. THE VICTIM CARD.

Anonymous said...

LOL. biden because of his racism couldn't even bring himself to pick a real black. He's picks a bi racial who is married to a white man. She has zero in common with blacks. She's not done one thing positive her entire wasted life. Jump starting nasty old willie's libido doesn't count. Just like all democrats she excels only at being a liar. Not that any of this matters to democrats. There isn't one alive who is a good person. All of them are liars and haven't a drop of moral blood in their rank bodies.

Anonymous said...

She spreads faster the covid19

Anonymous said...

9:41 that’s funny right there!! TRUE