Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, August 13, 2020

BLM holds rally in Chicago to support those arrested after looting, unrest

“That is reparations,” a BLM organizer said. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance"

Black Lives Matter members in Chicago held a rally on Monday to support the more than 100 arrested last night following widespread looting and rioting that caused at least $60 million in property damage and saw 13 police officers injured, according to a report.

The rally was organized by Black Lives Matter Chicago and was held at a police station in the South Loop where organizers say individuals are currently being held in custody. At least one organizer called the looting tantamount to "reparations."

“I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,” said Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, according to NBC Chicago. “That makes sure that person has clothes.”

More
https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-lives-matter-holds-rally-chicago-support-arrested-looting-unrest

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever heard of such ludicrous chit in your lifetime?

Anonymous said...

This is the ideology of craziness. BLM is psychotic as are it’s supporters and financiers.

Anonymous said...

When are people going to wake up and start condemning this organization? They've highjacked a movement, and both are equally tied into the name. Having that on NBA courts is no different than putting the KKK on it.

Anonymous said...

Why just last night I had a Gucci handbag, with a side order of Air Jordan’s topped with delicious Macy’s perfume for dinner. I’m glad Ariel recognizes good cuisine when she sees it. Hopefully one of the looters will have her over for dinner.

Anonymous said...

Since reading about the 5 year old boy executed by the BLACK thug I have decided I do not trust any black or even like any black unless they are a Republican. I will look at EVERY black I don't know as a threat until I have determined otherwise. One of the greatest speeches ever given by a moral man was from a black man. I am taking HIS advice. He said he had a dream that one day all men will be judged by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin. That works perfectly for me because my default is dislike and distrust of all UNTIL I have determined they are not a threat. Consider me a racist from this day forward. I wear the label like the BOSS that I am.

Anonymous said...

I'm so tired of the BS being offered by the blm savages that I could cry. You don't steal $300. dollar shoes, you cant eat them. The absolute crap they state is insulting to anyone. There are plenty of government programs available for food, clothing and even rent money. No one really has to work any more yet these cretins want more. Then more you give, the more they want. So enough of this nonsense, get a job, or run the risk of being hurt while stealing from someone who does work.

Anonymous said...

Burn Loot Murder
So, now we know what BLM is very clearly.