Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Michigan Democrat Party Chair: ‘If You Support Donald Trump, You Are a Racist’

The chairwoman of the Michigan Democrat Party (MDP) condemned all supporters of Donald Trump as “racist” during a Sunday tirade.

On the same day rioters attacked businesses and even Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s office building in downtown Lansing, MDP chair Lavora Barnes smeared Trump’s backers.

In a statement titled, “The Time for Silence is Over,” Barnes warned the tactics Democrats are using do not “seem to be working” before she attacked Trump’s supporters.

“If you support Donald Trump, you are a racist. Here is where it gets tricky and uncomfortable,” she said.

“Donald Trump is a racist, and if being a racist is not a dealbreaker for you, you are the reason Black people are being murdered for being Black.”

Barnes claimed it “is time to challenge, time to have uncomfortable conversations with people that are not ready to have them. It is time to risk some friendships, time to make waves at work, time to recognize that we are past politics now.”

She proposed a new system of justice:

Here is what I want to see: I want the economic oppression of Black communities to stop, including holding the oppressors accountable. I want meaningful criminal justice reform. And I want law enforcement to actually do their jobs and prosecute hate crimes, and when law enforcement participates in racist conduct I want them held accountable — not by the prosecutors and colleagues they work with every day, but by an independent body, that they hold no sway over.
More

14 comments:

Trump 2020 said...

Same ole news


they tried all this back in 2016 as well

Anonymous said...

Racist and Proud of It. They are so dumb they think anymore being called a racist is some kind of insult. Actually it's the opposite. It means you told them the truth and oh how they hate hearing the truth. Nothing burns them up more then being told the way IT IS instead of the LIES they WANT to hear So call me a racist all day long It means I slapped you back down into the sewer where you belong, you know it, and don't have any other defense but to holler racist.

Anonymous said...

First I heard this lol

Anonymous said...

Well start with getting AA off of democratic dependence handouts.

Anonymous said...

Democrats applying deflection again....democrats and their followers..they are the real racists!

Anonymous said...

cant wait to find out what you are if you vote dumbocrat! she is a pos!

Anonymous said...

Will big mouth Barnes, I have never been a whatever the term is you all love to throw around. Plus I’ve never been called one. But according to your own words I am one. In fact I must be a hell of one because I voted for Trump and I will agin in November. In fact I would in 2024 if he were to be on the ticket. Anyway, thanks for the compliment vorhola.

Anonymous said...

I want, I want, I want won't get you what's you want without dialogue. If Democrats keep on with the my way or the highway tactics, they'll be be alone on that highway.

Anonymous said...

The truth comes out. They don't care about the death if the black man. It's all about President Trump. When this is all over. When President Trump wins again.bthese POS are going to ask President Trump for MONEY. I hope he tells them to pound Sand.

Anonymous said...

What a crock. Black people are being murdered for being black usually because of there own actions. I am not going to even take the time to look up statistics on these numbers. Chicago last weekend 16 dead, 30 injured in shootings. Cop stop these "gang bangers" with the loaded guns and guess what happens. Gang banger either shoots right away and is shot back or shooter jumps out of car with gun in hand and starts running. Cop shoots them. Or there is a domestic call. Cop goes to house. Black comes out with weapon in hand. Cop shoots them. Cops go to house with warrant. Black is in house with weapon. Black ends up shot. Cop stops teenager in car. "Am I being detained? No, I am not going to show you my license. I don't have a license." Look my "N"word. I don't have to do shit. Somewhere during this garbage being thrown in his face and then the resisting when finally being pulled out of the car. Black person shot. We see this stuff all the time on television. Then the family comes out and the black was this poor misunderstood angel, who had turned their life around, regardless of how drugs are in their system and how many guns they have on them. Sorry, but I am not responsible for any of that. Blacks love to holler about RESPECT but they give NO respect to anybody. I've never played the "knockout game" on an old black person. How many blacks can say that about whites. I've never looted and burned a store to the ground. How many blacks can say that. Don't try to give me that old song and dance about me being responsible and having privilege. I've had enough privilege to work all my life with no freebies and I don't accept your "charge." Not guilt.

Anonymous said...

The elites that back looters and Antifa while they burn black businesses are the real racists.

Anonymous said...

There’s a house on old ocean city rd just before the overpass with a sign in their yard stating “white silence is white violence “ what this sign is saying is if you don’t do what they say then you’re committing violence so they’re justified in committing violence against you

Anonymous said...

Pretty much

Anonymous said...

It's almost always BLACKS murdering BLACKS. But we don't like to talk about that.