Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Give Up Your Guns Because Democrats Will Totally Protect You

Watching the Minneapolis Police Department abandon its precinct to the torch and crowbar-wielding peaceful protesters in that Democrat-run state and city, my first thought was that I should disarm. After all, I have been reliably informed by our smart and competent elite betters that I don’t need firearms because the police will protect me, and I am sure that even though they can’t defend their own police station they will absolutely defend me, my family, and our pet unicorn Chet.

Confusingly, I have also been reliably informed that the police are evil monsters of racism and badness and that they should be the only ones with guns because of reasons that I am not clear on, but I do know that our smart and competent elite betters know better. If you have any doubts about that, just look at the urban paradise that is progressive Minneapolis. I hear the zoo has a new unicorn exhibit.

But hey, what do you expect of a place that elects noted sister-wife Ilhan Omar?

Now, if I was cynical, I might doubt both the intentions and the competence of the Democrat elite and its media minions, who stood in front of burning and looted buildings solemnly informing us that the people contributing to the conflagration were socially-conscious activists registering their dissatisfaction with the Democratic city’s policing tactics by stealing big screen Vizios and bottles of Jack Daniels. There was a lot of giddy joy in the destruction among the blue check nomenklatura, at least until the peaceful protestors tried to peacefully burn down CNN and turn Tater Stelter into a French fry. Violence is so much more fun when it’s not you being violated.

More

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea ok

Anonymous said...

The thugs killed a black retired police captain in St louis last night. Where are the protests over his death? Blacks everywhere need to hang their heads in shame Liars they are. Disgrace to the human race. They don't value life at all and they prove this day in and day out and if they claim otherwise they are just proving they are liars. the only time blacks pretend to care about a life is when they can make it racial It's no wonder they are a cursed race God will continue to punish them for their immoral ways. They will forever be curses with a youth that kills each other. Can't even have a protest and they turn into savages. Go the hell back to Africa There the primal uncivilized behavior is acceptable and normal

Anonymous said...

🙏 come take em.

Anonymous said...

in our modern culture, the focus on diversity can become its own god. Diversity itself is revered rather than the One who created that diversity. An emphasis on diversity tends to highlight our differences. God is more concerned with unity (Ephesians 4:3). Galatians 3:28 says, “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” God is saying that our differences are not what should define the children of God. Those who belong to the Lord Jesus should first define themselves as God’s children. We must be willing to set diversity aside in favor of unity in spirit. Jesus’ passionate prayer in John 17shows that His desire for His disciples was that “they may be one as you and I are one” (verse 22).

Anonymous said...

Oh yea; I'll do that right away...

Anonymous said...

These thugs tells you why I will never surrendering my weapons. These Democrat ANARCHIST will never take my weapons while I am breathing.

High Desert Dawg said...

UHhhhhhh.....NO!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh. Isn't AFFIRMATIVE ACTION wonderful?? COWARDS LEO. Their Muslim King told them to vacate.

Anonymous said...


And of course there is actually a SCOTUS case which found that cops do not have a duty to protect you/me/us. Oops! Wasn't planning on that!

anonymous said...

Exactly👍

Anonymous said...

6:29- Oh are they primal uncivilized liars? You literally use the same 3 words in every single comment you write. I can always tell it’s the same person. Seriously is liar the worst insult you can think of? Do you not know any black people that you would consider acceptable? I’m truly curious. People are allowed to have their opinions but I think you certainly cross a moral line when you write off a whole race of people.