Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, November 25, 2019

Stefanik: The left is 'spun up' after her impeachment hearing performance

In an interview with radio talk show host John Catsimatidis, Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.) said that Democrats are "spun up" after her performance during the public impeachment hearings.

"I was focused on the facts and the substance in my questions of witnesses as part of these impeachment hearings," the House Intelligence Committee member told Catsimatidis.

"But obviously the left and Hollywood liberals got spun up," she added. "They have been pouring millions to support my far-left opponent all because I spoke on behalf of my constituents and I asked very strong questions."

Stefanik, 35, was referring to Tedra Cobb, who is challenging Stefanik for New York's 21st District seat. Last weekend, Cobb's campaign reported that it received more than $1 million in donations after the first set of impeachment hearings.

More

No comments: