Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 29, 2019

Cuccinelli fires back at O'Malley

Acting Deputy Homeland Security Secretary Ken Cuccinelli fired back at former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley on Thursday after the Democrat forced Cuccinelli to leave an event Thanksgiving eve, with Cuccinelli claiming O'Malley's "sad" and "shocking" outburst was so vitriolic his neck veins were "bulging."

“I arrived at The Dubliner to meet with some of my Gonzaga classmates last night, Cuccinelli said in the statement. “As I walked up to one of the bars among several in The Dubliner to order my Guinness, I heard screaming and cussing behind me to my left, which I did not immediately take notice of other than the fact that it was louder than everything else in the pub.”

Cuccinelli continued: “When I turned to look I saw O'Malley and he was obviously screaming at me. For a moment I thought he was trying to be funny, as we've met before, which I thought was strange. It was immediately clear that he was cursing and screaming for real, to the point of veins bulging on his neck.”

Cuccinelli added that O’Malley had “also inspired one or two of his (apparent) buddies to join in the cussing assault,” which the Trump official said he attempted to ignore. Cuccinelli said he proceeded to attempt to order at a different bar within The Dubliner, but that O’Malley followed him.

“[A]t which point O'Malley pushed his way through the small group to confront me face to face, still cursing me, the President, and my Italian ancestry and he got right up in my face, bumped up against me and invited me to take a swing at him,” Cuccinelli recalled, adding, “at which point I said ‘Martin, one of us has to rise above this, and it's obviously not going to be you.’”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuccinelli-fires-back-at-omalley-calls-behavior-sad-and-shocking

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

O'Malley was obviously on his seventh or eighth boilermaker when his gears stripped. My male Irish relatives have the same problem, looking for a drunken brawl after more drink than they can handle.

Anonymous said...

Maybe there's a role for O'Malley with Antifa. He'll fit right in with an unhinged bunch of lunatics.

Anonymous said...

Does O'Malley even have a job. He is totally irrelevant and cannot handle that the American people wanted less of him than Hillary!

Anonymous said...


Hope OweMalley's Obamacare includes coverage for Anger Management and Alcohol Abuse issues. He's an embarrassment to all Irish-Americans.

Anonymous said...

Sad, so now O'Malley is just a gutter drunk, down on his luck. And to think that after he overtaxed Maryland into the record books, he thought he was presidential material.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness his wife has/had a good job. I’m sure his kids are proud.

Anonymous said...

Typical Democrat. Not the first time for O'Malley being trashy. Always attempting to belittle ones they disagree with and ones that have better ideas and also expose their faults. O'Malley was the worst Governor MD has ever had to date including wishy wash Hogan. O'Malley was the one that gerrymandered the congressional districts to favor Democrats and approved by Obama and Eric Holder, which is finally in the Courts. Hopefully these districts will be redone and the Republicans can get better representation.

Anonymous said...

That PU$$Y O'Malley must have thought he was one tough badass wearing his beer goggles in front of his low life buddies.

Anonymous said...

Proves that Republicans like Ken Cuccinelli are much better men than Democrats Owe'Mowie.

Anonymous said...

He is not Irish - he is an elite who proclaims to be Irish. We Irishman want nothing to do with him. What a jerk - destroyed Maryland.