Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 18, 2019

I Will Attend The Meet & Greet At Brew River Tonight

As all of you can imagine just how busy I am these days, I will take the time to attend this very important gathering tonight at 6 PM at Brew River.

While I have no political connection or aspirations I have invested 15 years into trying to make Salisbury a better place to live, grow up and ultimately retire. 

Wayne is a great guy willing to step up to the plate and he is looking for your support. I believe in the man, hence my taking the time tonight to be there. 

So come visit us at Brew River and give the guy the chance to introduce himself. Se you there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What time Joe? ?+

Anonymous said...

Commonsense, conservative people like Wayne need to run for office.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there

Anonymous said...

I too will be there if Joe believes in him so do I we need a voice of reason someone who has standards, and I hope listens to the people not the beat of his own drum and love of selfies. The Mayor of this city is important he has to account for every step being researched and the best conclusions made. His staff and those who work for the city need to put needs not wants as goals. We are not the Inner Harbor and never will be. We just need to clean up crime, drugs, and the filth in our city including our roads ,rental properties, and laws on the books that do not fit anymore, and stick to doing the right thing, even when it is not popular, support our first responders and all our citizens.