Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 12, 2019

A Viewer Writes......U.S. Citizenship Question on the Census

Joe-

I don't have social media or the audience that you have. I want to offer a solution to help President Trump with the Census Citizenship question. While the liberal judges continue to place roadblocks on allowing the citizenship question to be printed, I fully intend to write on my census questionnaire that, "I am a proud citizen of the United States of America". Maybe there is a way that we can have all other proud U.S. citizens do the same, voluntarily. Of course if these are scanned it won't pick up the stat since there won't be a check box, but maybe there will be a way to separate and count the documents like a money counter counts bills. Either way, everyone should voluntarily write this on their census questionnaire. Let's cause some liberals to hemorrhage!

Thanks Joe!
A frequent poster, "JW"
Formerly from Salisbury, MD
Now a free man in South Dakota

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had planned to do something similar. We need to get a movement started.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I will do this also.

Anonymous said...

Damn, Rush Limbaugh JR. Thanks for the tip! I'm sure your input will drop illegal immigration to a f-ing halt.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I think I just lost brain cells reading this. What a stupid idea! How long have you sat around and pondered this idea?

- Kim Dryden

JW said...

Babe?

JW said...

Liberals don't have them to loose.

Anonymous said...

Original Comeback!! Too bad I’m Trump 2020 all the way!!

- Kim Dryden