Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Caribbean Joe's Pool Bar To Open Today At Noon With Live Music At 2 PM

While the pool water is still way too cold to get in, the Pool Bar will open today at Noon. If you haven't been out to see the new bar, it will blow you away. ALL of our beer is on ice and as cold as you're going to get. We have multiple speakers with great music playing but wait, today we have Aaron Howell & The Man playing LIVE from 2 PM to 6 PM. $1.50 Tacos today and $2.00 Natural Lights. Cruise on in and see what we've done.

6 comments:

JW said...

I see Waldo! You could make this a fun game, Joe!

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave
it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Excellent band! Nice crowd!

Anonymous said...

Well I was bitching and moaning like always and just made a comment about how I should’ve gone down and hung out by the pool today as hot as it was So I tell my buddy it’s no big deal probably wasn’t busy anyway since everybody was heading home boy was I wrong I don’t have social media but he made it a point to send me about 10 photos from now on when that pools open I’m going to be down there

Anonymous said...

Is the pool open if you buy at the
bar?

Anonymous said...

No shells at Joe's.