Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 05, 2019

Caribbean Joe's Is The Place To Visit In West Ocean City

The Guard family said...

Our family came in tonight and between the five of us we tried a variety of the menu items. There was not one bad thing about any of the food we got. The burger was huge and juicy, the chicken quesadilla was delicious, the nachos grande were amazing , the steak and cheese was made with real sliced steak, the tacos were seasoned perfectly and the wings were delicious. The portions were huge and our waitress was very friendly. We will definitely be back, it was well worth it. Thanks for a great meal and atmosphere!

Publishers Notes: WOW, what an amazing experience this has become. Thank You, ALL of you! Not one bad thing has been said about my new establishment. The food truly is incredible and I get to hear this all day and night from so many customers. Even my own 80 year old Father opened the kitchen door last night and said, Joe, that was the best burger I've ever had in my entire life. Granted, that was my own Father but hey, after 80 year of being on this earth, that says a lot. 

Come on out and visit us, it's so well worth the trip. I'll tell you what, mention this article this weekend and I'll serve you a 1/2 pound burger for $5.00 just because I'm in a great mood and so happy everyone is enjoying it. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now just imagine how great it's going to be when the pool opens this summer! I think Joe's going to need his own ride-service company next.

Anonymous said...

This all began when you saw the potential for the Alamo when no one else did.Everything starts with a vision.

Anonymous said...

Joe, so happy for you! You have a gift of turning "all that glitters to gold" . . . and I know you to be quietly very generous with your gold! Can't wait to get there and show support! Love your work ethic!

Anonymous said...

My friend and I stopped in last evening for the Burger Special and left full! The burger was delicious with all the fixings and great French Fries to go with. The service was good and very attentive. We will be back!