Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Caribbean Joe's Is Hiring

With so many expansions and exciting upgrades I am in need of multiple employees. I'm looking for cooks, (I have two restaurants on the complex). I need bartenders, (I have three bars on the complex). I need lifeguards, (I have a pool). I need servers, (waiters and waitresses). 

Come Memorial Day we expect to have everything ready to go. If you, (or someone you know) is looking for a great opportunity this summer come down to Caribbean Joe's on Thursday morning, (after 10 AM) and we can talk.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how good it feels to ride by AND VISIT the transformed Alamo.I sat with a bunch of kids and watched Woodstock live in the lobby almost 50 years ago,so the location has a lot of meaning to me to begin with.If I was still in the market for a job I'd apply in a heartbeat.

Anonymous said...

I hope that some cute Irish girls will apply.

JoeAlbero said...

9:58, just wait another 2 weeks when I will have finalized ALL of the upgrades to the POOL BAR and back bar. Sand blasting the pool this week and putting a new coating inside the pool. I bought all new outdoor furniture, which is the most comfortable seating you'll ever find anywhere. I had 168 J1 students coming to stay at the Motel for the summer, so we are 100% full to capacity. Should be the greatest summer the Alamo has ever experienced. There are 600 rooms right next door to us in three different hotels. They have no bars and no kitchens. We will have LIVE music, (5 piece bands) throughout the summer. There's a LOT to look forward to.

Anonymous said...

1250-Why only renting to J1 students?

Anonymous said...

Glad you’re renting to J-1 students. There is a critical shortage of safe, decent housing for them. You are filling an important gap.

JoeAlbero said...

1:03, The demand on rooms for foreign students is incredibly high. However, there's no real inventory for these students. We have completely renovated every single room at the Motel, so it's all brand new. They have booked every single room we have, that's why we are only renting to J1's. There's nothing left.