Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Anti-Israel Student Group to Israeli Student: ‘Quit Complaining’ About Rocket Attacks

An anti-Israel student group at Cornell University told an Israeli student to "quit complaining" about rocket attacks from the Palestinian-controlled Gaza Strip in a Facebook post.

The Cornell Collective for Justice in Palestine (CCJP) made the comments in response to an article from Israeli student Shir Kidron, the College Fix reports. Earlier this month, Kidron wrote an op-ed for the Cornell Daily Sunwhich recounted a 2009 Gaza missile attack which hit her home and killed her dog.

"A mere two seconds after I entered the shelter, I heard a loud boom, and felt my home collapse. After leaving the shelter, I saw the rocket had hit my bedroom and killed my dog Rosie. I was only 12 years old," Kidron wrote.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee, elitist, snowflakes anti-semitics. What a surprise.