Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 07, 2018

"Absolutely Killed": Trump Throws Flag At NFL And Nike For Lack Of Patriotism, Supporting Kaepernick

President Trump has weighed in for a second time on the NFL's decision to support Nike's endorsement of Colin Kaepernick, tweeting on Wednesday: "Just like the NFL, whose ratings have gone WAY DOWN, Nike is getting absolutely killed with anger and boycotts. I wonder if they had any idea that it would be this way? As far as the NFL is concerned, I just find it hard to watch, and always will, until they stand for the FLAG!"

Just like the NFL, whose ratings have gone WAY DOWN, Nike is getting absolutely killed with anger and boycotts. I wonder if they had any idea that it would be this way? As far as the NFL is concerned, I just find it hard to watch, and always will, until they stand for the FLAG!

More 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have purchased four pairs of Nike shoes in the past for my Grandson but will never buy another pair.

Anonymous said...

Grow up.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the 7:50 comment. Do you remember that Trump tried to buy a NFL team (Buffalo) and was rejected? Perhaps his hatred for the NFL has nothing to do with the flag.

Anonymous said...

All the shoes you don't want I will take them off your hands , Why do you sick people listen at POTUS wrap the flag around himself and He is unpatriotic as Benedict Arnold . 5 deferments He has never served this Country.