Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Facebook brags they can change 'Any Public Opionion'

Farcebook influences American elections a thousand times more effectively than Russia. So, it does make sense that the 'media' spends a thousand percent more time on Russia. Russia. Russia. Did I mention Russia?

I soooooo wish there was a way to utterly destroy that shitfuk company! Of course there IS a way. DON’T USE FACEBOOK!! But, it seems that will never happen. Even Facebook lobbying banks to access YOUR FINANCIAL DATA is met with “ho hum” indifference. It seems they are indestructible. Stupid ass Amerikans.

Some of you have a Facebook account. Maybe you “only” use it to keep in touch with a loved one. Whatever. If you have a Facebook account …. you ARE part of the problem. How can you live with yourself, and still post there?

Don’t be angry with me, my friends. I speak my chastisement out of love. I’m trying to save your sorry-asses souls from going to hell... the eternal home of 99.99% of Facebook Users, according to the Old Testament.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Much of public opinion these days is that FB 'sucks', to be charitable.

Their revenue depends on users, eyeballs and clicks. If you access it less, you see less. And if you don't click their cash register doesn't ring.

Let's see how successful they are changing public opinion about FB; I'm betting they don't have viable plan.