Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Sex Reassignment Doesn’t Work. Here Is the Evidence

Sex “reassignment” doesn’t work. It’s impossible to “reassign” someone’s sex physically, and attempting to do so doesn’t produce good outcomes psychosocially.

As I demonstrate in my book, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment,” the medical evidence suggests that sex reassignment does not adequately address the psychosocial difficulties faced by people who identify as transgender. Even when the procedures are successful technically and cosmetically, and even in cultures that are relatively “trans-friendly,” transitioners still face poor outcomes.

Dr. Paul McHugh, the university distinguished service professor of psychiatry at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, explains:

Transgendered men do not become women, nor do transge

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, once you cut your wanger off you are still a man. Only this time you are a man without a wanger. Dumb move!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, who knew?

It amazes me someone took the time to write a virtual book on the obvious.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to tell my wife. She often tells me to sexually reassign myself in a less tactful way, especially when I bother her for some 'sugar' when she's not in the mood.

Anonymous said...

Can you look into the new Gender Neutral graduation gowns the Wicomico high schools are now going to

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
I'll have to tell my wife. She often tells me to sexually reassign myself in a less tactful way, especially when I bother her for some 'sugar' when she's not in the mood.
March 14, 2018 at 9:17 PM

That's not reassigning you sexually. That's reassigning your "out" box to an "in" box. lol

Anonymous said...

Time to get out of public schools. On-line education or homeschooling is the way to go.

Anonymous said...

Then, why bother?