Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Update On Comments

Because Blogger is complicating comments I have temporarily changed the settings to registered users only. While this may be a pain in the butt for you, comments come in here so fast, no sooner do I clear a comment, one or two more come in and replace the one I just cleared. I want a LIFE and I'm sure you can respect and understand that. When comments are working properly I can have a hundred at a time up and clear them in seconds. Right now it's truly taking hours.

That being said, until Blogger clears this problem I will remain to just registered Blogger/Google accounts. Sorry for the inconvenience but I already put in 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, I am NOT going to take away what spare time I used to have with my Family on weekends just to moderate comments one by one all day and night.

1 comment:

Bullard Construction said...

Such a shame Blogger is choosing to slow down Conservative bloggers. Although they had a great blog platform, maybe it's time a new Brand take over and serve Conservatives and leftists with equal opportunity.