Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 01, 2018

Florida rated the worst American state by Thrillist

Florida has been ranked rock-bottom in a list of American states, prompting a light-hearted backlash from local media.

The Sunshine State was beneath all 49 other states when rated by a lifestyle website on 'everything'.

Included in the assessment was the states' 'contributions to America', 'inventions', 'food/drink', 'productive famous people' and 'unique physical beauty'.

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good article, and they pegged Florida.
This is an amazingly nasty State. Worst tempered people in the country - and I'm not just talking about the old people - it's ALL ages.
I travel a lot in my business and hit Florida about 8 or ten times a year.
It's the only state that my wife refuses to accompany me to.

Anonymous said...

Delaware was 49th worst state and y'all know it's a line on a map that separates us from them. Michigan was number 1. Calling BS on the list.

Anonymous said...

Agree, my son lives in Florida and he wants me to retire there; HELL NO! There is nothing appealing or beneficial to that state.

Anonymous said...

801am if you can keep an open mind with some of the antics, Key West is a nice place in FLA

Anonymous said...

I;m gonna stay right here in downtown Salisbury, right next to the sewage plant where I can scoop catfish out of the river with no bait. THE LAND OF PLEASANT LIVING. OH YEAH

Anonymous said...

8:01 You mean like no state income tax or ability to use your boat year round or CCW with no hassle or a great economy with jobs and property values that are not stuck in 2009.