Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

URGENT ALERT: MISSING PERSON

White Female

5’5”, 135, 60 years old, very short red hair, blue eyes

Wearing a silver/gray, parka, possibly gray leggings and tan shoes

Last seen in the North Camden neighborhood of Salisbury last night around 9 pm. She is bipolar and in the throes of a delusional psychotic episode. She is highly paranoid and delusional and should not be approached. The police have been notified and are searching. 


Please DO NOT APPROACH!! Keep a visual on her and immediately call the Salisbury Police Dept or 911.

8 comments:

LadyLiddy said...

Breaks my heart, poor woman

JoeAlbero said...

This was a comment on our Facebook page.

Danielle White I think I saw her yesterday walking down the middle of route 13 in front on taco bell.

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing she's done this before. God Bless her and keep her safe until she is found.

Anonymous said...

I never saw where she was found the last time.Maybe I missed it.

Anonymous said...

She's been found.

Anonymous said...

She needs more attentive caregivers!

Anonymous said...

10:54 sounds so simple but it's not. When you are dealing with an otherwise healthy active adult with mental illness it is more difficult. You have to remember too they have "rights" according to the court system. I know. My father dealt with his cousin who too was delusional and psychotic.

Anonymous said...

If she is that dangerous, then why is she allowed out in public?