Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 27, 2017

North Korean Christians Face Beatings, Rape, Torture for Professing Faith

Christian North Koreans who have escaped the brutal regime tell of outrageous human rights abuses against anyone suspected of professing the faith, including routine beatings and rapes and specialized torture for those involved in underground prayer.

In a report Wednesday, Fox News profiled North Korean defector Choi Kwanghyuk, who was arrested after founding an underground house church. Choi escaped a labor camp shortly before he believes the regime was ready to transfer him to a concentration camp to end his life.

Before he escaped, however, he asserted that he was tortured and witnessed the torture of many others.

“I decided to escape because I thought that once they sent me to the other camp, they could eventually send me to the concentration camp or kill me,” Choi told Fox News. “I was traveling back and forth between China and North Korea, but they kept searching for me, and I knew it could put my friends in danger too, so I left.”

According to Fox, Choi witnessed a wide variety of torture:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can these So-called Countrys be treated like a
Legitimate Sovereign Nation , when they are NOt , and are
Only a country Taken Hostage by a Terrorist Evil Regime !! ?

The Regime should have been taken Out a long time ago
along with Iran's and others in the world !!

Don't treat them as they are something they are Not !!