Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Hillary Clinton: "The Right Is Afraid Of Me Because I Don't Die"

After recovering from another coughing fit...

However, in an interview with New York magazine later in the day, election-loser Clinton went to town ripping President Trump for firing FBI Director James Comey, calling it "an effort to derail and bury" the federal investigation into possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, and asking (and answering) "why is The Right so afraid of me?"

As The Hill reports, former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is pledging not to drop out of the political fight, despite what she calls efforts by some conservatives to silence her.

“You know, these guys on the other side are not just interested in my losing, they want to keep coming after me. I mean, think about that for a minute,” Clinton said.

“What are they so afraid of? Me, to some extent. Because I don’t die, despite their best efforts. But what [really drives them] is what I represent."

Which is supremely ironic given the media's incessant attacks on Trump since he 'won' the election. However Clinton was not done.

More/Video

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know if I should laugh now or wait until hillary really does die.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help but laugh and can't get the grin off my face from reading the header. I surely won't be continuing to read about that failure.Lol

Anonymous said...

Shrillary and Slick Willie deserve one another.

Anonymous said...

Maybe they are afraid of her b/c they don't want to die. Or maybe b/c she's an evil revengeful witch.

Anonymous said...

Saw the pic of her and Bill at a parade on Memorial Day. She was wearing the seizure glasses and Bill looks like some patients I have seen sitting in the halls of extended care facilities. They won't pass on because they are afraid of what awaits them on "the other side".

Anonymous said...

Why bring up dying she already passed go when she lost the election now she needs to go direct to jail--no get out of jail free card.