Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Arkansas woman is arrested for shooting at teenager who was sexually assaulting her neighbor’s pet

You’ve got to just love how millennials have no shame. They just do whatever they want to do and no problem who sees. This particular young man wasn’t ashamed about raping his friends dog in their backyard… but then the neighbor lady pulled out her 9mm.

Kellie Lenkerd called Centerton Police Department to report bestiality. She claimed the boy was in her neighbors backyard wearing only his boxer shorts and a t-shirt while raping a dog. Lenkerd told the Centerton Police Department that, ‘I heard my dog Linus barking like crazy so I looked out my bedroom and saw a teenage boy with his boxers on and the dog he raped last time.

I got my gun out of my safe and went out my back door. I told him to get on the f****** ground and pointed my gun at him. He asked me if the gun was real and I said “what the f*** do you think?” I told him one more time to get on the f****** ground now. He headed over to the fence. I unlocked my fence and he jumped the fence. He started to run and I pointed the gun to the ground and fired to scare him. He kept running and said “you crazy b****”. I headed in and took my gun inside and called 911.

When I was outside I saw he left his clothes behind and iPad with headphones. I grabbed the iPad in case he came back to take his stuff. I needed evidence if it was him this time.’

More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be sick. GOD in heaven please send the rapture.

Anonymous said...

And SHE was arrested?!?!

Anonymous said...

What if she filmed him or took a picture? Arrested for child po rn?

Anonymous said...

Won't be his last performance.Been better to have removed him from this land. Center mass....

Anonymous said...

This wasn't on Deal Island?

Anonymous said...

u first fool.

Anonymous said...

If she had taken a concealed carry class, and was educated on how and when a gun can be used for self defense, she would have never discharged the weapon. For that matter, she would have never displayed it to the perp. Her life was not threatened or in any danger. She gives gun owners a bad reputation by the careless handling and display of a deadly weapon without any justification. I am pro second amendment but what she did was dangerous and irresponsible, no matter how perverted the suspect was.

Anonymous said...

9:32 shut the hell up.