Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 20, 2017

Trump Says He Is Keeping His Promises to the American People. The People Agree.

New poll shows overwhelming majority say Trump is keeping promises

President Donald Trump said on Thursday that he has been delivering on his campaign promises and the American people overwhelmingly agree, according to a pollreleased early Thursday morning showing that a majority of people on both sides of the aisle agree with Trump on this point.

"I'm keeping my promises to the American people," Trump said in the opening statement of his Thursday press conference. "One promise after another, after years of politicians lying to you to get elected."

"I'm here following through on what I pledged to do," he said. "It's all I'm doing."

More

No comments: