Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Top Dem Reveals Radical Gun Control Agenda

A Crooked Hillary victory could be worse than you imagined

Democrats like to pretend they're for common sense gun control. But every once in a while, they let the truth slip: they don't want anyone to own a gun at all. As the Daily Caller notes:

A member of the Democratic National Committee’s 15-person platform drafting committee said during a public meeting on Wednesday that she does not believe that “anyone should have a gun.”

Bonnie Schaefer, a former retail executive and a progressive philanthropist, said that more should be done to combat gun violence in addition to “just keeping the guns out of the hands of mentally ill people and criminals.”“I really don’t personally think anyone should have a gun,” she said.

“That’s just my own philosophy. Nothing is ever solved when you have a gun in your hand except the worst possible scenario.”

"Nothing is solved." Tell that to a single mother who finds herself the victim of a home invasion, or an elderly person who's a target for dangerous predators. For good people looking to defend themselves, a gun solves a lot of problems.

Source: AAN

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've solved many a grocery problem with my gun. And if anyone decides to come steal my groceries, then it will have a second purpose.

It's pretty simple. If you want to take my grocery getter, I will stop you with my grocery getter.

Anonymous said...

So your saying you use your gun to steal from others and in addition you use it to protect what you've taken?

Anonymous said...

BLM can be eliminated very quick , bang , bang.

Anonymous said...

Does that mean hillary's body guards will no longer have guns?

Anonymous said...

I am looking around my bedroom and I see about 50 things I could use to kill someone that are not guns, not even weapons. I could have killed as many people as James Holmes with a can of gas and some matches in that theatre. Taking away the guns will not solve the problem of mental problems in this country. On 9/11 thousands of people were essentially killed by box cutters and we still have box cutters.
This is not about your safety it is about your control and the global elites safety.

Anonymous said...

To 7:15, What are you talking about? Have you never bought a hunting license and used it to fill your freezer? I guess not.

There are people out here that really do this, you know. I am one.

And, yes, if you come to steal what I have worked for, you're on your own.

Sorry you voted Democrat. You should reconsider this next election.