Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 03, 2016

Trump Takes on Rubio's Top Supporter

A few weeks ago, Donald Trump and South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley had seemed to reach an understanding about her comments during the State of the Union response, which many believe were directed squarely at the GOP frontrunner. They were friendly. Then Haley endorsed Trump's rival, Florida Senator Marco Rubio. It looks like that's all over...

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nikki Haley is a Turncoat Douche Bag who turned on the Southern Culture and Heritage that she was sworn to protect after the church shooting in Charleston. She is not someone that I want supporting me and I refuse to vote for anyone she supports. My Southern Heritage means more to me than a vote. I will never support Haley, Hogan, Rubio, Cruz or any other anti-Confederate Heritage politician. Stupid ignorant morons!