Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 29, 2016

Trump-Effect: Fox News Channel's Brand Takes 50% Hit Among Republic

Just last week, a years-long tradition came to a screeching halt. “You want me to put it on Fox News,” I asked my wife. “No,” she replied. “I’m done with Fox News.”

My job is to monitor the mainstream media, which is something that eats up about 14 hours of a day that begins at 6 a.m. when the cable morning shows begin. Lying next to me, my good sport of a wife suffers through about an hour of “Morning Joe,” whatever they call that left-wing garbage fire on CNN, and the rest. Out of habit, before I head to my desk, without really asking I always ask, “You want me to put it on Fox?”

More

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am one who does not wish to have my say in a National election. Let them vote what they wish but don't make it my vote. Otherwise, go get a job yourself.

Anonymous said...

Me too!

Fox news babes do NOT control my thinking. Let them go chase the Clintons for a "Deal".

Anonymous said...

Hannity was on the radio stating he is being told to censor himself as per Fox he sounds passed.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Nolte's wife - I quit paying for CATV years ago after watching FOX News exclusively since 9/12/01 - they are all the same - it is all about the $$

lmclain said...

Fox News has an agenda and they cannot disguise it. This morning, they were doing a personality piece (complete with childhood pictures and stories!!) on the new woman on the show. On a program I watch for NEWS!
I turned to CNN and THEY were doing an analysis of the Super Tuesday primaries.
Fox news has went from a hard hitting NEWS program to a "Good Morning America" deal, complete with cooking tips, singers, and the latest gear from Bass Pro Shops. It is a disgusting slide into mediocrity.

Anonymous said...

Don't be fooled!! CNN is trash. All these networks are entertainment. You need to do your own research. Need to look at various sources of information.

Anonymous said...

Fox News is so clearly promoting the candidacy of Marco Rubio that it has destroyed their credibility. Rupert Murdoch likes Rubio. Murdoch's sons are now running the network, and they are liberals. So I guess it's only a matter of time till they, too, become worthless propaganda.

Anonymous said...

I have watched Fox news for 15 years but will never again since they sent the idiot hit piece Magen Kelly.

Two Things Could Be True said...

I don't watch Fox News half as much as I used to. Now if anyone else but Catherine Herridge or Trump is on, the mute button goes on or another channel. Watching the debates the other night was the equivalent of watching The Real Housewives of DC. What did people do before the Mute Button? I guess if that were the case now, we'd get a whole lot more exercise and have thighs of steel.