Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 18, 2016

I WANT TO BE SAFE

I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on e-bay any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off the front door.

I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the Neighborhood Watch.

I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN buy on e-bay) and put it in the CENTER of the yard.

Now, the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching the house 24/7.

I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT charged me.

Plus, I bought burkas for my family when we shop or travel. Everyone moves out of way and security can't pat us down.

Safe at last - only in USA!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...


These statements sound like a lie,but if they where done by this person then I feel sorry for him that he won't stand for what he believes in . He sounds like a COWARD.

Anonymous said...

845 you missed the point of the post!!!

Anonymous said...

8:35 You missed the whole point he was trying to make.

Anonymous said...

It is sad to say but it reflects what our country and trying to do the right thing has come to. I think there should be a cap on what security systems charge home owners to protect them, phone companies compete for business, security systems should come down on monthly charges, wouldn't that be so more people would feel safe? As for the Confederate Flag it should never have come down, it's all part of our history were letting radicals dictate everything. People do not fight for their rights anymore, and Government caves into radicals.

Anonymous said...

Sad but true.

KBinLA said...

This is what Donald Trump wants to, no., is going to stop.
Vote Trump if you feel this guy's frustration.

Make America Great Again