Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Paul Ryan on Passing TPP: ‘I’m Not the Dictator of the House’

(CNSNews) - House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said Sunday that he doesn’t see where the votes are right now to pass the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP), and when pressed to explain what he would want to change in order to get the votes, Ryan told Fox News’s “Sunday Morning Futures,” he’s not the “dictator of the House.”

“I’m the speaker of the House. I’m not the dictator of the House. I’m not the micromanager of the House, and I don’t see where these votes are right now, and I’m just being honest with people about that, and I don’t know if and when that’s going to change,” Ryan told host Maria Bartiromo.

Ryan wrote the Trade Promotion Authority law, “which gives us the ability to go negotiate trade agreements and then gives Congress the final say-so on whether or not we enter into a trade agreement.”

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again Ryan bowing to the current administration.
He is just a little bohner

Anonymous said...

Republican and Democratic Party are Rainbow Warriors hacks for the New World Order don't think for a minute they seek enhancements of our freedom and prosperity it's all for the glory of the beast