Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Dr. Ben Carson’s John Paul Jones Moment: ‘There’s No Give Up Here’

GOP presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson is taking a page from American naval history.

“Your message to your followers and even the people who on the Republican establishment side who oppose you is that, like John Paul Jones, you have not yet begun to fight ?” Breitbart News Executive Chairman Steve Bannon, a former naval officer, asked Carson on Sirius XM Radio’s Breitbart News Saturday.

“Absolutely. There’s no give up here,” Carson told Bannon.

“I’m going to be asking people to use their logic and common sense. Would someone like myself be able to do the things that I have been done if I just had a milquetoast life?” Carson asked rhetorically. “I don’t think so,” he responded.

Bannon asked Carson if “CNN going after you when you were 14 years old and then Politico spending all this time about your involvement in Junior ROTC when you were 17 is just randomly occurring?”

“I’m not sure they’re all coordinated, except I believe they all have the same agenda, I believe they’re all extraordinarily concerned, particularly having seen the recent poll numbers that show me beating Hillary [Clinton] fairly substantially,” Carson said.

“I think many of them have their ideology that drives everything they do,” he pointed out.

Carson made it clear that he’s going on the offensive to counter the recent onslaught of media attacks.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agenda ...stop the pundit attacks on Hillary and the news Putin is elevating Obama to new levels of cowardice ...never seen before