Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Cyclist witnesses machete murder of jogger in Dallas

A former Texas A&M football player as been identified by police as the machete murderer who hacked a jogger to death on a trail Monday, to the horrifying witness of a passing cyclist.

Former wide receiver Thomas Johnson, 21, allegedly admitted to the brutal slaying that was apparently carried out in anger, Dallas News reported citing local police.

A witness, identified only as Brandon by NBC in Dallas Fort-Worth, told the station he was riding his bicycle along the popular Northeast Dallas trail when he came upon the grisly attack.

"As I get closer and closer I could tell it was a machete and there are repeated blows that are occurring," Brandon recalled to the station. "As I get closer, I could see what's being hit is a person, lying face down on the ground. It was apparent to me by the time I got close that there was nothing that could be done for the person."

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But Marc Mumby, a Friends of the White Rock Creek Trail board member, said he believed the slaying was “an isolated incident.”

“The trail is still pretty darn safe,” said Mumby, 63.

===

I wonder if his old white liberal @ss is going back out on that trail.