Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Poll: Scott Walker Leads Jeb Bush in South Carolina

A new poll shows Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker to be the preferred Republican candidate for president in South Carolina, over former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.

The survey, conducted by Winthrop University, focused on likely GOP voters in the 2016 election. Walker leads Bush by a slim margin, 13.6 percent to 12.7 percent.

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz garnered 8.1 percent of the voters' support, while South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham came in fourth at 7.6 percent. Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul is fifth in the poll with 6.2 percent.

More results..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It comes down to war or no war.No rocket science here.

Anonymous said...

Just once, before I die, I would like to see an election without the names Bush or Clinton in it.

Anonymous said...

Since neither one has officially declared yet who cares? Already sick of the daily polls. Can't believe we have to suffer through this for another year and a half. I don't need polls to tell me who I'm going to vote for.

Anonymous said...

4:37, I am with you on that one!

Read my lips: No more Bushes. (or Clintons)