Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 08, 2015

Follow UP: His ONLY Wish....Somerset County Sheriff's Office Requests Your Help


Somerset County (MD) Sheriff's Office
What an awesome picture! It appears Deputy Salvas dined in style tonight with some very special friends! What a beautiful sight. Special thanks to the Salvas family for sharing this picture with us. #SalvasStrong


The above is a follow up on the our original post
His ONLY Wish....Somerset County Sheriff's Office Requests Your Help

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

With all the copslivesmatter on the shore I doubt he needs any more donations for the trip.

Anonymous said...

So happy to see he and his family so very happy at a time when they all know time is so short.....good for them!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I took my three kids and three of their friends with myself and wife to Disney. No planning spur of the moment. Five days cost 7k. I guess the most expensive here is his medical for the trip? I don't understand how he still needs money for the trip with his kids. Not trying to be rude. I'm trying to understand what else he needs.god be with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Stay classy, 11:49.