Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

And WBOC Wonders Why Cable And Satellite Companies Keep Dumping Them

I found this Breaking News weather report on WBOC's site this morning........



I clicked the "more" link and this is what I got.

Weather report from JANUARY 6th! The maps are the same in both pictures.........wonder when they will change this "Breaking News"  


And then in another article TODAY they said...

"Tyshena Williams told her 10-year old daughter, Emonie, did get into a fight on the school bus on Tuesday of last week, but Williams says she was never told about the incident. She told WBOC that she got a call several days after he fight that her daughter was now in the principal's office, and Emonie was being held in the office in handcuffs".

One has to wonder just what Joe Carmean is doing over there. Oh, that's right, the same thing he did before he was fired from the Daily Times. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL every advertiser is waking up to these joke of a bs not news stAtion.

Anonymous said...

Does anybody know why WBOC has dropped their "live from the newsplex" thing? I had watched their live streaming newscast for a long time on my computer but they dumped it without bothering to give any explanation. WMDT seems to have done the same thing, which seems like a big step backwards for both of them.

Anonymous said...

They report this morning from the intersection of rt. 13 And Rt. 113, 'IN Princess Anne"

Anonymous said...

They reported this morning from the intersection of RTS. 13 And 113, "in Princess Anne".

Anonymous said...

I have been watching this WRDE on my cable channel 9 for the past couple of weeks and they do a very good job in my opinion. A lot more enjoyable than WBOC AND they actually cover Maryland and Virginia stories. The weather guy, Christopher Swain is pretty good too. I would ask that you all give it a try and see what you think. Just my opinion, of course.

JoeAlbero said...

6:24, Here's what's absolutely hilarious about the whole WRDE channel.

Are you ready...

ALL of the reporting comes out of a station in, (I believe) Ohio! They're not even local. Mind you, I believe they get a lot of their information from Salisbury News, but who doesn't any more, seriously.

Nevertheless, WRDE does a better job then ANY of the local Main Stream Media here on the Shore.

Anonymous said...

Joe Carmean does to news what his friend Mike Dunn does to politics.

Just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

Is wboc still on the air? I de-tuned them off my tv a couple years ago so that I don't accidentally see them.