Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

She Woke Up to Sound of Her ‘Stalker’ Kicking in Her Door. He Was Left in ‘Disbelief’ at What Was Waiting for Him on the Other Side.

In a blog post, the victim explained that she was forced to move, get a restraining order, and obtain a concealed carry permit after Jackson started “stalking” her. Further, she’s apparently had to go to extreme lengths to keep Jackson out of her home, including sleeping with a chair in front of the door.

The woman seemingly penned the blog post, titled “I shot my stalker tonight,” following the terrifying incident and told her story:
 
I’m writing this staring at the mess the police left for me, in a bit of a fog. After 6 months of stalking and threats against my life my stalker finally snapped and decided to kick my door in and make good on his promise.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for her. Hope he dies.

Anonymous said...

You go girl.

Anonymous said...

me too

Anonymous said...

in maryland she would be prosecuted

Anonymous said...

The only warning any perp like that should get is the sound of the safety being taken off - then two to the chest and one to the head!

Anonymous said...

It's really pathetic that as intelligent as human beings can be, this still happens. I commend her for taking control of her life and doing what she had to do to live another day. It took a lot of bravery to survive.

Anonymous said...

God bless her and keep her safe, thanks to no one but herself.