Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, August 09, 2014

Meet The Maryland Judge Who Could Be A '16 First Lady Contender

With his recent trips to Iowa and New Hampshire and meetings with top Democratic donors, all signs indicate Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley will challenge Hillary Clinton for the party’s presidential nomination in 2016.

Catherine O’Malley responded to questions about her possible future as the nation’s first lady with the practiced grace of a politician’s wife.

“I'm not sure what's going to happen in the future,” she said. “But I'm hoping that whatever does happen I'll be able to adjust and hopefully do as well as I did here.”

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't spend too much time wondering. Governors appoint judges. Not much of a challenge if you are married to one. As for going up against Hillary, I don't thing she even has the pull that she did 4 years ago. People get old, get brain tumors, and all that other stuff. As for O'Malley, I don't feel he's in the same league as other world leaders any more than I fee that Brown is Governor material.

The candidates are too focused on goals vs qualifications.

Anonymous said...

Not a chance in He!!

Anonymous said...

No way. map

Anonymous said...

She looks hot in that picture