Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, August 15, 2014

MAGIC GREEN HAT

MAGIC GREEN HAT

Earlier this year while on vacation to escape the snow and cold, I passed through Florida on my way to the Caribbean cruise. 

The day after returning from my cruise, I wasn’t feeling very well and decided that I really needed some medical assistance... and decided to visit the emergency room at the closest medical facility.

Realizing that it would likely be very crowded and not wanting to sit there waiting for 4-5 hours to be seen, I put on my MAGIC GREEN HAT.

As soon as I entered the E.R., I noticed that over 3/4 of the people got up and left.  I guess they decided that they weren't really that sick after all. 

I believe that MAGIC GREEN HAT cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.  Here's a picture of my MAGIC GREEN HAT
It also works at the Dept. of Motor Vehicles.  It saved me 5 hours.

At the Laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, many of which were still running.

If you live in Texas, it might cut your wait time at the grocery store as well.

But . . . don't try it at McDonald's. The whole crew ran out the back door and I never got my order!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bad news is the hat no longer works. Now they jump in your back seat like a taxi and say take me to my nearest sanctuary city.

Anonymous said...

Put on ICE hat

Anonymous said...

I just ordered mine

Anonymous said...

Wear it to Purdue chicken plant and watch it empty out!

Anonymous said...

how does Purdue get away with hiring illegals and sex offenders???