Worcester County Schools Implementing AntiAmerican US History Curriculum
According to newly redesigned Advanced Placement U.S. History Curriculum being implemented in Worcester County Schools and around America this fall antiAmerican history will be taught in
● The Founding Fathers have been edited out.
● America's rich past effectively erased.
● And your child's education has taken another sharp turn to the left.
It's nothing less than leftist indoctrination brought to you by some of the same people that brought you Common Core.
Here is a sampling of what our nation's brightest high school students can expect to be taught in AP history class this year:
● Almost total silence about the Founding Fathers, including no mention of Jefferson, Franklin, Madison, and Adams, and almost none of the Declaration of Independence.
● A relentlessly negative view of American history, which emphasizes every problem and failing of our ancestors while ignoring or minimizing their achievements.
● Omission of military history, battles, commanders, and heroes and a biased and inaccurate view of many important facets of American history.
This Is Happening Now. Unless you speak out, revisionist history will be the new history for your children and grandchildren. Contact your elected school board members and school superintendent to express your concerns about this assault on our country's heritage.