- U.S. Border Patrol stations are currently overrun with thousands of children entering the country illegally and unattended
- Some of the minors crossing the border, including teenagers, have been sporting gang tattoos
- Officers have been told to treat these potential gang members like any other child entering the country
- Most of these children are being reunited with their parents or other family members already in the U.S.
- An estimated 47,000 children have crossed into the U.S. illegally since the beginning of this year
- Border Patrol officers have been told by superior not to talk to the media about the issue
- Democrat congressman took the images at a holding center in south Texas to highlight the terrible conditions
- Border patrol officers tell MailOnline that they are so overwhelmed they are 'quarantining' the sick kids with police evidence tape
Saturday, June 14, 2014
Known Gang Members Among Thousands Of Illegal Immigrant Children Storming The U.S.
at 6/14/2014 05:30:00 PM