Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, May 31, 2014

US Marine Sgt. Stripped, Beaten, Chained, Threatened of Rape By Mexican Guards (Video)

Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi told Greta Van Susteren tonight that he had been beaten and slapped by Mexican authorities. He also said he was stripped and chained to a bed by the guards and slapped across the face several times.

Tahmooressi acknowledged at the border he had registered weapons and that he had no intention of even entering Mexico.

Tahmooressi has been held in a Mexican prison for weeks on gun charges. He mistakenly crossed into Mexico with guns registered in the U.S.. His best friend compared his plight to that of a prisoner of war. On Thursday Andrew told Greta:

“Indirectly they were telling me they were threatening to rape me to kill me… THey stripped me of my clothes and then they handcuffed me my hands to a bedpost and my feet to a bedpost.”

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of all the countries , I can't think of anything that Mexico has brought to this country but grief.
Just tell me one thing that the U.S. has now , other than 30 million illegal people.
Oh I forgot , drugs and more drugs .

Anonymous said...

612, you forgot, oil and more oil. Year round agricultural products. Cheap labor that has supported many a contractor, farmer, and waterman. I can go on.

Anonymous said...

8:59 just where is your head stuck !