Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Serious Accident In Delmar Involving a Motorcycle

There has been an accident in front of the Delmar Diner on Route 13 involving a auto and a motorcycle. CPR is in progress but it is a very serious accident. The patient is listed as being a priority1 at this time.  The Southbound lanes of Route 13 are now being shut down.

Delmar B74 is transporting the patient to PRMC.  Command has placed the situation under control. No information on the road being open at this time.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bikes have been everywhere recently.It's like a non stop bike week.With that increase we should expect more accidents,but that still does not excuse reckless driving by the driver of the car or the bike.

Anonymous said...

Didn't make it :(

Anonymous said...

R.I.P.

Anonymous said...

who was it? what kind of bike?

anonymous said...

If it involved the same two guys I saw, they were racing out of the stoplight. My Dad and I just shook our heads as they roared on by.

Anonymous said...

4:46 AM

it said a bike and an auto, not two bikes.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 4:46.. there were two bikes riding side by side, one sped up and the other one got hit by the auto.

Anonymous said...

I witnessed the whole thing I was the first one to get out of my car to him and respect for his family I'm just going to say it was a senseless loss of life one minute he is talking to his friend at light in a split second gone

Anonymous said...

They had the black flags out, kinda thought someone had went to the next realm of this journey. Life is short and the clock is always ticking. Hug your loved ones every chance you get for they are a gift, perhaps the greatest of gifts.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, this young man did not survive. Such a tragedy to hear of any life lost no matter what choices or occurrence caused the life to be lost. RIP Jalil.

Anonymous said...

RIP my friend......until we meet again. Can't believe i was just talking to u hours b4 this hppnd smh

Anonymous said...

my one and only bff...my rock...my right hand...I'll miss u but nvr will I frgt u!!!! love you lots with all of my heart and soul...RIP Jalil
Kara

Unknown said...

We were not racing,please get all the facts before you spread rumors. Thanks