Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 19, 2014

Deathbed Requests

Morris Schwartz, on his deathbed, knowing the end is near, is with his nurse, his wife, his daughter and his 2 sons. So, he says to them: "Bernie, I want you to take the Beverly Hills houses." "Sybil, you take the apartments over in Los Angeles Plaza ." "Hymie, I want you to take the offices over in City Center ." "Sarah, my dearest wife, please take all of the residential buildings downtown."
The nurse is completely blown away by all this, and as Morris slips away, she says, "Mrs. Schwartz, your husband must have been a very hardworking man to have accumulated all of this property".
Sarah replies, "What property? The asshole had a paper route!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent. LMAO.

Anonymous said...

Oh my....that made me spit water all over my keyboard! Thanks for the laugh, Joe

Anonymous said...

I just did a Linda Blair.

Anonymous said...

So a dyslexic woman walks into a bra....