Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 25, 2014

Our 40th Anniversary Celebration Continues Tonight!

Tonight's Festivities:
  • All You Can Eat Ribs - $25.99
    (back for one night only!) 
  •  
  • $5.00 Red Rooster Anniversary Drinks
  •  
  • Raffle Prizes all night long
    (proceeds from raffle ticket sales to be donated to Relay for Life) 

Call for Reservations or more information about our 
40th Anniversary Weekend specials
410.546.5443

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet they get a ton of business tonight. I might have to drive to the eastern shore this weekend to have some of the best crabs on the planet. I live by DC now and tell everyone they don't know crabs. The eastern shore is the only place to get crabs in my opinion. Red Roost has been my favorite for over 20 years. Old Mill used to be good and was my favorite for a while but has progressively gone down hill.

Anonymous said...

Small world 1:20-I used to tell the same people they didn't know Jack.I never get the crab specials at any of these places.I get the chicken special,which includes almost everything else except for crabs and crab legs which I personally consider a waste of time.

Anonymous said...

And they have overnight parking...LOL