Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, January 25, 2014

OC BikeFest Will Be Under New Leadership For 2014

Although the 2014 iteration of the OC BikeFest will be largely unchanged from previous years, the landmark resort event will now be under new leadership as former event head Cliff Sutherland has sold his stake in the project.

“I was never in it for the long haul,” Sutherland said. “The city gets a great event, and now I finally get my life back. I think my wife is happier about it than I am.”

Sutherland and two of his partners in OC Jams, LLC, the company responsible for the event, have sold their interest to the fourth partner, Kathy Micheal.

As BikeFest’s now sole proprietor, Micheal will be running the event through her long-standing company, Katancha Corporation, which stages motorcycle festivals and rallies across the country.
More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope it's better than last year. I've never felt so robbed of $20 in my freaking life!